What are subscriptions?
Every time a new sermon or teaching is shared or a new blog post is added to our website, a file is created, summarizing the new content. Certain web-based and desktop applications can be configured to seek out those files, and notify their users when the new content becomes available. We offer subscriptions for our blog postings and also for sermons.
Subscribing to podcasts
The simplest way to subscribe to our podcast is via Apple's iTunes. Once set up, iTunes will automatically download new audio sermons as soon as they are available. Just follow these simple steps:
- Download iTunes here: http://www.itunes.com/download/
- Install iTunes.
- To subscribe with iTunes, click one of the following links for the podcast you would like to subscribe to. Saturday Sermons | Sunday Sermons | Celebrate Recovery | GPS Guide (you may have to tell your browser it's okay to launch iTunes)
- Click the podcast icon (podcast icon) in the iTunes sidebar to view your subscriptions and check for new downloads.
- Double-click any file to play.
Subscribing to Blogs
There are a variety of services you can use to subscribe to our blogs. Popular services include My Yahoo, Bloglines and Google Reader. To subscribe to any of our blogs using any of these services, follow the appropriate link.
If you already know what you are doing and just need links to our feeds, look no further:
- Sunday Sermons Podcast
- Saturday Sermons Podcast
- Celebrate Recovery Podcast
- Grow, Pray, Study (GPS) Podcast
- Teaching Ministry Podcast
- Latest News Blog
- Adult Discipleship Blog
- Mission Ministry Blog
- Student Ministry Blog
- Children's Ministry Blog
- Worship Arts Blog
- First Faith Blog
- AIM First Blog
- GPS Study Guide