First Faith Preschool and Kindergarten is a ministry program of First United Methodist Church of Mansfield. Our small class sizes enhance the individualized instruction that First Faith offers. We provide children ages 6 months to 6 years a climate of warmth, acceptance, and space to learn and play.
The purpose of First Faith Preschool and Kindergarten is to provide positive, fun, and enriching experiences to fulfill children's spiritual, emotional, and intellectual potential while demonstrating the love of Jesus Christ. Special attention is given to the individual child and their timetable for growth. Children are prepared for academic learning through a wide range of activities that encourage creativity and exploration.
- To provide a secure and nurturing environment fostering independence, curiosity and the development of age appropriate skills.
- To introduce children to Jesus Christ through prayer, worship, and Bible stories. (Chapel)
- To stimulate intellectual achievement for children in a Christian environment using Wee Learn Curriculum.
- To encourage cooperative play and enhance educational experiences through language, music and targeted motor skills. (Music, Computer Lab and Stretch-n-Grow)
- To promote good self-image and a sense of identity by understanding that each person at First Faith is a child of God.
First Faith follows the guidelines and recommendations of the National Association for the Education of Young Children. NAEYC Accredited programs are committed to provide the highest quality of learning to benefit their children and families.
First Faith Preschool & Kindergarten
777 N. Walnut Creek Drive
Mansfield, TX 76063