The Wesley Mission Center has served families in crisis for over 30 years in the Mansfield area. Below are ways that you can help.
Wesley Mission Center
- Safe Shelter Donor - Rent/mortgage to avoid going to a homeless shelter $750
- Security Donor - utilities for a family without electricity or water $150
- Make a Way Donor - transportation (gas voucher) for job program clients seeking employment or going to inerviews $10.00.
- Saving Grace Donor - Counseling to assist low income clients that are severely distressed and need 6-12 therapy sessions to help them cope with their crisis $35 per session.
Food Pantry Donor
- Help cure hunger now. $20.50 per bag will feed a family of four.
Robin's Wings Donor
- Provide a $20.00 scholarship for one woman to attend an educational event that encourages success spiritually, emotionally and physically.
Ways to Give
- Give Online - Here - If your gift is made in honor of someone, you will have the option of printing a gift card upon confirmation of your gift.
- By mail - 777 N. Walnut Creek Dr., Mansfield, TX 76063
- Employer Matching Gift - contact your human resources department to determine if your employer participates.
Thrift Store Donations
Shop - Save - Serve by donating your good, clean, usable clothing, furniture and household items. Items are sold in the Wesley Mission Center Thrift Store, the funds generated by these sales are used to provide emergency aid to families in need in the Mansfield area.
Donations can also be made to the Bob McCaslin Endowment Fund. The interest generated by the fund is used to assist us in this ministry. The Endowment Fund is a gift that keeps on giving. Click here to read the complete story of the funds establishment.
- C.A.R.E Center - gas cards, deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, toothpaste, tooth brushes, dish detergent, laundry detergent, toilet paper, formula, diapers, and baby wipes
- Food Pantry - Food List