United Mission Week
What would it look like if we all served selflessly...like truly selflessly? What would our lives look like after we took one week and focused completely on the needs of others instead of our own?
Join us on July 16-20 as Middle School and High School students join together with adult mentors to live and serve selflessly. View this message from Lance about United Mission Week!
We have three different experiences for students and adults to be a part of:
- Middle School Experience is open to all 6th-8th graders (current 2016/2017 school year). Their experience will be from 7 am - 4 pm daily. They will not spend the night.*
- High School Experience is open to all 8th graders-12th graders (current 2016/2017 school year). This experience is more intentional and requires students and adults to spend the night at the church for the whole week.*
*Please note that 8th Graders can choose to either be part of the Middle School Experience or the High School Experience.
- We are excited to offer an experience for those individuals who have disabilities. This experience is open to all 6th graders-young adults. Register here to sign-up your child with disabilities or volunteer to serve in this UMW area.
Students and adults will be assigned work teams (8-10 students and 2 adults) and will take part in many different serving opportunities.
July 16-20, 2017
We will be starting after dinner on July 16th and be ending with a closing worship at 5 pm on the 20th.
We ask that those that are part of United Mission Week are a part of the entire week experience. When registering you will be agreeing to being fully invested the whole week.
We will be working in Mansfield and surrounding areas. Some of our teams will be going to Granbury to work on flood relief in that area through UMCOR.
Students - $175
Adults - free
Limited financial assistance is available. Contact Dominique Ramirez for more information.
Deadlines and important dates:
- Adult registration is open now.
- Student registration is open now.
- Student/Mentor registration for special needs.
Last day to register is June 4th.