We invite all students 6th grade and older to join us in Confirmation classes each year. At the end of this 10-week experience, they will have the opportunity to become full members of First Methodist Mansfield. At confirmation, students are given the opportunity to grow in their faith through worship, small groups, and mission projects. All of these things work together to help them make a commitment and take ownership of their own faith journey. Our staff and volunteers are honored to connect with students about their faith while playing games and developing lasting relationships. For questions or more information, please contact the Student Ministry Director, Andrew Hudson.
Registration for Confirmation is $175 and includes a Bible, food, supplies, and the retreat until December 1st when it goes up to $200.
2019 Confirmation Dates*
- October 1 - Registration fee is $175.
- December 1 - Late Registration fee is $200.
- February 3 - Confirmation Classes begin.
- March 10 - No Confirmation Classes/Spring Break
- April 14 - Last Classroom Session
- April 21 - No Confirmation Classes/Easter
- April 26-27 - Confirmation Retreat (Glen Lake Camp and Retreat Center)
- April 28 - Confirmation Service - 3pm