We invite all students 6th grade and older to join us in Confirmation classes each year. At the end of this 10-week experience, they will have the opportunity to become full members of First Methodist Mansfield. At confirmation, students are given the opportunity to grow in their faith through worship, small groups, and mission projects. All of these things work together to help them make a commitment and take ownership of their own faith journey. Our staff and volunteers are honored to connect with students about their faith while playing games and developing lasting relationships. For questions or more information, please contact Student Ministry Director, Amanda Hardeman.
If you would like to help Mentor students, please register here.
Registration for Confirmation is $175 and includes a Bible, food, supplies, and the retreat.
2018 Confirmation Dates*
- November 1 - Late registration begins and will have an additional $25 late fee - registration total is $200.
- March 11 - No Confirmation Classes/Spring Break
- April 1 - No Confirmation Classes/Easter
- April 6-7 - Confirmation Retreat (Glen Lake Camp and Retreat Center)
- April 8 - Confirmation Service - 3pm