The mission of Stephen Ministry is to provide confidential, loving and distinctly Christian care to those going through difficult times. Stephen Ministers don't try to solve problems; they listen, care, pray and help the care receiver find his or her path to healing and wholeness. Our trained Stephen Ministers are here to meet the needs of individuals who are:
- Homebound or alone;
- Hospitalized or recently discharged;
- Facing serious or terminal illness;
- Experiencing major life adjustments;
- Residents of long-term care facilities;
- Facing decisions on care of loved ones
- Experiencing the absence of family members due to death, school, military assignment, marriage or divorce;
- Adjusting to becoming single parents.
To request a Stephen Minister, click on the link below. For more information, contact Debbie Black, Care Ministries Director.