Wesley Heritage Tour 2019
If you are interested in learning more about the Wesley Heritage trip (August 6-14, 2019) or the Holy Land trip (January 20-29, 2020), please join Pastor David for an informational meeting. He will go over the trip itinerary and be available to answer any questions you might have.
Join Bishop Lowry and Pastor David Alexander for the Wesley Heritage Tour, August 6-14, 2019
An Invitation from Bishop Lowry and Pastor David—
We invite you to join us on this Wesley Heritage Tour that will expand our knowledge of the ministry of John Wesley. Please consider this personal invitation to be part of this faith journey and join us in experiencing a once in a lifetime adventure! Save the date and bring a friend!
Grace and Peace,
Bishop Mike Lowry and Pastor David Alexander
Starting at $4198 per person, this inclusive price includes international roundtrip airfare, basic tour, and guided sightseeing. Refer to the brochure for a complete list of itinerary and in-depth descriptions of the sights.
Some of the highlights of the tour are:
- August 6— Depart from the USA
- August 7— Arrive in England and visit York
- August 8— Epworth (birthplace of John Wesley)
- August 9— Oxford
- August 10— Bristol and Bath
- August 11— Cotswolds and Stratford
- August 12— Wesley's London
- August 13— Free day in London
- August 14— Depart for the USA